Followers

Friday 19 September 2008

MULTIPLY I dare you: Local Park

The village I live in is surrounded by forests and green fields. The near bye town of Solothurn also has its shares of green areas. I decided to visit another village, the village of Zuchwil which is about a five minute car journey from where I live on the other side of the River Aare. When I first arrived in this area I was working for a company in Zuchwil, part of the Robert Bosch concern. It was there I met my husband. We got married and moved into the town. It was then that Zuchwil started developing. More apartments were built, a swimming pool was made on the bank of the river together with a large sports ground and ice rink. Eventually one of the largest gardening centers moved in. As well as building a restaurant they made a large gardening center open to the public. It is a wonderful place to relax and just walk through seeing all the various flowers and trees. There is also a lake with ducks. Here are some photos of the park.


Rockery in Zuchwil Garden Center


Original Size


Tiger Lilies in Zuchwil Garden Center


Original Size


Zuchwil Garden Centre


Original Size


Flowers in Zuchwil Garden Center


Original Size


Flowers in Zuchwil Garden Center


Original Size


Tree in Zuchwil garden center

Original Size of Dinosaur

I Dare You

No comments:

Post a Comment